Migration services

Text with summary

If you’re a ‘third-country national’ moving to the EU for work, we can help.

Our team of legal and migration experts will help you deal with all the relevant procedures, making sure your case is completed quickly and smoothly.

We can help with:

  • Issue and renewal of entry visas
  • Registering with civil registries and migration departments
  • Issue and renewal of Temporary Residents’ Permits
  • Category A, B, C, D, E and F Cyprus Immigration Permits
  • Registration of BCS companies, expanding the procedure to the registration of your personnel and their family members.

If you’re an EU citizen moving within the EU, we can also help with registration certificates (‘yellow slips’).


Service image
Migration services